[Aphio-L] Reminders for tonight-Elections and Nominations!!!!

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:32:38 EST 2016

Hey everyone!
Just a reminder for what is happening tonight.
On the ballot there will be a vote for the.....
1) Bylaws:
Yes= A brand new document to govern our chapter.
No= The most current document will continue to govern our chapter.
2) Uphold last week's election.
Yes= the results from last week will be in effect.
 No= each nominee will have to re-do speeches and a re-vote will be held the following week.

In addition to those elections we will need to continue holding nominations for the position of NSEC, Service, and Sectional Conference Chairs.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you all participate in tonight's election!

In LFS,

Emily Flint (513) 805-6989
Mark May (937) 830-4820