[Aphio-L] Chippendales

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:07:00 EDT 2016

FAM!

We need TWO girls to sign up for each shift to do tabling for Chippendales
and help sell Mom's Weekend t-shirts. Well, boys can table too, but if
you're a guy and want to table, put that in the comment section! Please
limit the tabling to two people!

If you're out and about tomorrow night, stop by and give our Chippendales
some love, major props to them for doing this! The t-shirts all say Mom's
Weekend & Ohio University with one of the following sayings on them
"I got lei'ed on Mom's Weekend"
"This Is Why I'm Hot" (throwback)
"Your mom goes to college" (lol)

Boys, there's still time to sign up! It won't be creepy, and if you're
uncomfortable, don't let them touch you. It's what you make it and it all
goes to Camp Quality! Remember, you'll get free wings/cookies/something
yummy out of it! I promiseeeee!

Text me with questions or concerns!

Abby

P.S. Letter writing opportunities will be up for Sunday

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Abby Wood
330.936.1542

Sam Kissinger