[Aphio-L] (no subject)

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:57:49 EDT 2016

HEY BROS!

I just posted this on the Facebook page but in case you missed it....

As I have been implementing Bro, Exec, and Pledge of the week I am also
looking to award a Bro and Exec OF THE YEAR at the Awards banquet next
week. PLEASE take this survey monkey and nominate your favorite exec/bro.
Once I have some nominations I will send out another survey voting on who
you feel deserves it.

PLEASE REMEMBER *this is not a popularity contest*, this is to recognize
bros who have gone above and beyond in our fraternity that lead by example
that deserve some recognition.

Thanks much love please do it!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/STZ5JKY

--
*Anastasia Bradley | Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*