[Aphio-L] Hours & Stickers

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:58:53 EDT 2016

Hey Bros!

All of the sign-ins that I have received have been put on the website so if
you don't have an hour for a fellowship event send the sign-in our way!
Also, when you send us a email remember to list everyone that went, the
name of the event, and the time/date that it took place. If you are
completing one of your big/little fellowship hours those are just to be
recorded in their binders. If there are less than 4 people at the event
they do not count on the website.

Here is the link to order laptop/car decals! Please buy them! We need to
sell 250 of them to be able to complete the order! They are also only 1.18
each!

https://www.customink.com/g/rpm0-00ag-tpcb

Lastly, after tomorrow I will not be bringing the mugs to chapter so please
bring your money/pick up your mug if you already paid! There are only 11 of
you left that need to get your mugs so please get them after chapter! If
you aren't sure if you got one just text me! (937-760-2830)

Have a Hoppy Easter!

Rachel & Cassie

--
*VP of Fellowship*