[Aphio-L] FP Hours

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:47:04 EDT 2016

Fammmmmm,

I just put up 4 different opportunities for Faculty Pageant hours, go check
it out! Also, sign up for the spaghetti dinner, it's going to be delic!

*Boys*: Chippendales!?!? All you have to do is wear pants, no shirt, a bow
tie, and use Hawaiian leis to "lei" moms on Court St. for one hour. We'll
have music you can dance to and maybe I'll even bring you pizza/cookies. It
was a successful fundraiser in the past, soooo why not lei moms for
donations!? Help us meet our goal of $3,000...we're so close!!!

Let us know if you're interested so we can create an event on the website!
Have a fantastic weekend!

Abby & Sam

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Abby Wood
330.936.1542

Sam Kissinger