[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 3/13

Mackenzie Kistler communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:37:21 EDT 2016

*APhiO Chapter Minutes 3/13/16*

President:

Happy Sunday :)

TIME/LOCATION CHANGE: Office Hours 2-3pm on Fridays Schoonover Lobby

Execs: 7pm on Thursday Copeland 101

Come to relay this weekend :)

Sarah Bell                     614-906-2453

president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Leadership:

LEADS

Launch online

Achieve Getting Rescheduled

Discover Coming Soon

Other opportunities at Sectionals

Sectionals

If you are interested please sign up by next Sunday. Short meeting before
chapter next Sunday! (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Committee

I will email you this week… sorry adulting happened this week

Interchapter Events

Picnic..

Hiking?

More to come hopefully!

Service:

GKTW Interest is on the website! If you want to vote on the date of the
trip do so by tomorrow! If you have any questions about the trip talk to me!

Camp Quality interest is up too! It's in July on the website. Feel free to
talk to me or Sarah about it if you have any questions!

Keep remembering to send us your sign ins!

We're over halfway through the semester so make sure you're getting your
hours!

Fellowship:

Sorry we cant be there! Love you <3

Give mug money to Maddie Campbell

Send in APhiO Swag T-Shirt Designs

Mugs will be back for pick-up next week

Rachel Randall

Cassie P.
fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Fundraising

TEXAS ROADHOUSE DINNER → March 24th

~Bring friends!!~

Also were going to start going through peoples hours so look for an email
from us in the next week or so.

Ombudsmen

Theme of next week will be: FORMAL WEAR!

Jk… Just wear APHIO and rep us well!

Office hours are 12-1 @ Front Room

Alex Malcolm (330) 312 8181

Callie Rozsa (203) 998-8413

Treasurer:

DUES $75

Haven’t paid yet?

Expect a stern email.

On a payment plan but

haven’t been paying?

Expect an even sterner email.

Maggie Shaver

treasuser.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com 937-572-3499

J-Board

Nominations for VP of Membership, and Faculty Pageant

Elections

J Board(1): Emily Flint needs ⅔ of actives to be elected

VP of Leadership(1): Mark Thomas needs ⅔ of actives to be elected

Historian(1): Khanh-Vy Tran needs ⅔ of actives to be elected

Membership/Pledge Educators

**Talk to me if you want to run for VP!!!**

Please take your certificate & see me after chapter for your membership
card! :)

Austin Seaman - please see me after!

Actives let the pledges get your signatures!

Charity Chairs

IT’S RELAY WEEK YAYAYAYAAAAAYAYAYYYY!!!!

Remember-- We are team MEXICO! Wear your best mexico gear but make sure
it’s appropriate.

Relay Swag for sale after chapter! T-Shirt $5 & Bracelets $1

If you are not signed up on the relay website by Monday (3/14) we will
remove you from the APhiO sign up

Relay Schedule:

Opening Ceremony- 6:00pm

Luminaria Ceremony- 9:00pm

Miss Relay- 10:00pm

Water Pong Tournament - 1:00am ($2 per team)

Photo Scavenger Hunt - 3:00am

-Bring money to relay to participate in activities or buy food.

-During your shift you will be WALKING.  We may need a few volunteers to
help at the booth but you should be walking on the track.

-If you are going to be there with a different organization you can still
get hours.

-Remember that you are representing APhiO so please don’t violate Risk
Management.

National Event Chairs

March Madness event closes the 15th! Come to us at the end of chapter to
turn in your $10 (There’s still time to sign up)

Committee Meeting tomorrow in Frontroom at 3:30 :)

Just a reminder: You will need two hours for Service Week, we will have
more hours up to come!

Save the Date: Youth Service Week April 11-15

Faculty Pageant

Come get your tshirts!

More hours are coming, promiseeeeeeee

Get my signature!

Have a good week!

Abby Wood                                                      Sam Kissinger

330-936-1542                                         513-502-1875

-Still have more letter writing

-Spaghetti Dinner

-Chippendales

We raised $2448 so far!

Communications:

Everyone tweet for Relay For Life!

#OUwhyirelay

Historian:

Keep sending me pictures!

Committee check your email

Lots of nominations this week, THANKS!

Wednesday 7-9 Schoonover 510

            Can’t make it, email me

Seniors send me pics of you

Awards:

Go sign up for the awards banquet on April 7th!

Come get my signature after chapter:)

awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

*Chapter Mins Quiz:*

When is the awards banquet?

Sarah changed her office hours, when are they now?

How much has Faculty Pageant raised?

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega