[Aphio-L] Make a Wish Summer Volunteering

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:56:16 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

One of our alumni Kiley Landusky works for Make a Wish. She has asked for
help from us on any of the following events. However, their biggest need is
for the 50th Annual National tracter Pulling Championships (8/18-8/21)

*Homearama (7/16-7/17, 7/23-7/24 and 7/30-7/31) – Norton Commons – 10712
Meeting St., Prospect, KY 40059 (Jefferson County)*

We are seeking volunteers to represent Make-A-Wish® and spread awareness of
our mission at this family-friendly, fun event! Homearama is an annual
event that showcases custom-built homes. Make-A-Wish® will have an info
booth set up where volunteers will share our mission and engage the event's
guests. Two volunteers are needed per shift and volunteer shift times vary
by date.Click Here to Volunteer!
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f4aafac23a57-third> **Free admission
before or after any volunteer shift!

*Columbus Walk For Wishes® (7/30) – Genoa Park (Downtown Columbus) – 303 W.
Broad St., Columbus, OH 43215 (Franklin County)*

We are looking for volunteers to help support all of our Walks across the
chapter. Volunteers will receive a Walk T-Shirt, enjoy the event
festivities, hear from wish kids and their families, receive light snacks
and facilitate the entire execution of the event from set-up to tear-down.
This event will take place 7:30am to 12:00pm.Click Here to Volunteer!
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f4aafac23a57-walk>

*Louisville BIG Wish® Gala (8/5) – Seelbach Hilton Louisville, 500 S.
Fourth St., Louisville, KY 40202 (Jefferson County)*

The evening will feature a fabulous sit down dinner and live and silent
auctions. Guests will hear stories of inspiration from kids and families
whose lives have been forever changed by a granted wish. Volunteers are
needed to help with activities during the event including registration,
silent auction, wine pull, etc.Click Here to Volunteer!
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f4aafac23a57-third>

*50th Annual National Tractor Pulling Championships – (8/18-8/21) – Wood
County Fairgrounds – 13800 W. Poe Rd., Bowling Green, OH 43402 (Wood
County)*

This is the world's largest outdoor pulling event with five sessions of
premier truck and tractor pulling on two tracks, featuring over 250 pullers
competing in 11 different classes. Volunteers will facilitate donations,
visit with Wish Families and share the Make-A-Wish® mission with Tractor
Pull guests! Volunteer shift times are listed below.

Click Here to Volunteer!
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f4aafac23a57-third>

*Columbus Crew SC 50/50 Raffle (8/24) – Mapfre Stadium – 1 Black & Gold
Blvd. Columbus, OH 43211*

The Columbus Crew is a strong supporter of MAW, not only providing lifetime
experiences for our Wish Kids, but also through fundraising. Grab your
friends and family (must be 18+) and sell Crew SC 50/50 Raffle Tickets on
Match Day! This event will take place 3:45pm-8:30pm. Volunteers will work
the first half of the match and sit back to enjoy the second half!Click
Here to Volunteer! <http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f4aafac23a57-third>

That is the complete list of events that you can volunteer for. If you sign
up to volunteer, just forward your confirmation email to
service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com in order to get your hours.

Thanks,

Sarah
--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Sarah Bell*
*614-906-2453*