[Aphio-L] Rush Things

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:18:37 EST 2016

Hey guys,

First of all, great job today! We had over 60 people just at Informal
tonight, so it is safe to say that new actives - we need you to take
littles! (As well as all actives, in general) I have re-attached the big
application: just go ahead and follow the directions, fill it out on your
computer and send it back to me! :)

Also, as a quick note: Please do not be using your phone during Rush
events, even if your group does not have potential members there talking to
you. It looks very rude and unprofessional to the people pledging our
fraternity. I promise your phone will live one hour without you and if it
is an emergency, please step outside. Thank you guys for a great turn-out
(PR was amazing this semester from everyone!) and let me know if you have
any questions or concerns!

** Be a big, pretty please!!!!!!!! We need you :)

Rebecca Cherry
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership