[Aphio-L] Chapter

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 10:35:40 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a restful break. This is just a reminder that we DO NOT
have chapter tonight. Our first Chapter will be next MONDAY the 18th at 9pm
because of the 3-day weekend.

Another note chapter will not be in Morton this semester. When I went to
book chapter for the semester someone had already taken all of the rooms in
Morton for the semester. Instead chapter will be in Walter 135, there is
still free parking outside of Walter for those that drive to chapter. I
hope this change of location will not effect anyone too much.

LFS,
Sarah

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Sarah Bell*
*614-906-2453*