[Aphio-L] More Binder Info

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:04:20 EST 2016

Hey guys,

Sorry I am email-obsessed, but I forgot to mention a few things in the one
I sent before.

1.) Please send your information for the binders to
binders.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com If you have already emailed it to my
account, I will forward it to the correct account, so don't worry about it!

2.) You only need to send in binder information if you are a new active
(pledged last semester) or you want us to update your information.

3.) I have extended the deadline to send in this information to Jan. 18th
(our first chapter), so please send that in before then!

Thank you and keep being awesome :)

Rebecca Cherry
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership