[Aphio-L] Chapter Mins 2/21

Mackenzie Kistler communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:40:13 EST 2016

*APhiO Chapter Minutes 2/21/16*

President:

Listening Hours: Ombuds, Jboard, President

Revised Constitution will be sent out by the end of this week, if you want
some light reading for spring break, check it out!

Execs: 7pm on Thursday in Copeland 101

Office Hours: 12-1pm in Scripps 108

No chapter next week, BUT chapter on 3/6

Happy Spring Break!

Leadership:

LEADS

SIGN UP FOR LAUNCH It is online!

ACHIEVEEEEEEE!

First time having it on campus sign up!

March 13th (1pm-4pm) PIZZAAAAA???

Must Take Launch before

Discover

Our amazing new advisor Mike just got certified to present!

Sending out a survey on when to have it!

Sectionals

April 8th @Bowling Green

Event on website

Weekend of Leadership, Friendship, Service!

Sign up so we can book things!

If you have any questions on what LEADS or Sectionals is TEXT ME, EMAIL ME,
CALL MY HOUSE PHONE?, or see me after chapter!

If you are interested at all about running for an exec position: I am here
for you.

Open Positions: VP of Leadership (1), VP of Membership (1), Jboard (1),
Faculty Pageant (1), Historian/Awards (1)

Service:

Phone/laptop usage

Use our service email please!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TURN IN YOUR SIGN INS.

Pop Tabs/Box Tops

Dog walking Form

Athens Food Rescue Training Conference room Athens Public Library, Feb. 22
@ 6:30pm

Calliope Childcare next Monday - if you’re staying in Athens for Spring
Break and want to do it let us know ASAP

Fellowship:

Mugs cost 5 dollars each.

Committee will be collecting money this week! Look out for an email tonight
with the times/places of where they will be.

You can not get your mug until you pay so get us your 5 dollas soon!

IF YOU SIGN UP FOR AN EVENT PLZ GO OR DO NOT SIGN UP :( we don’t enjoy
docking you hours

-committee meet us after chapter

Fundraising

Thanks to everyone who bought DP Dough! We raised $98 dollars!!! Please
email us or give us your receipts (with your name on it) so you can get
your hour && hours will be up soon be patient you will get them! (:

Pura Vida FUNdraiser!! Please sign up for the event on March 8th if you're
interested! Once it closes I will then begin the ordering process (:

2 bracelets = 1 hour

$5 each

Supports people living in Costa Rica

There are guy bracelets!!

~Have a great week everyone!!~

Ombudsmen

Question of the week:

How are hours coming along/Are there enough events? (write answers on back
of the Mid Semester review, save paper!)

Theme of the week next week is… NOTHING! Please, don’t show up here, you’ll
waste your time

Mid Semester Review time!

            Circle “Y” for yes they are doing their job properly

   “N” for no they are not doing a proper job

Treasurer:

DUES ARE $65 TONIGHT!

If you are on a payment plan, TWO payments are due tonight (or sometime
this week) because of paper chapter last week!

If you owe me money give it to my committee and if you still haven’t paid
dues or talked to me GET ON DAT!

Maggie Shaver (937) 572 - 3499

treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

J-Board

Nominations

J Board (1)

VP of Leadership (1)

Historian (1)

Check Website for Updated Elections Schedule

Membership/Pledge Educators

Pledge Exec Board (possibly?)

Let the pledges get your signatures please!

If you haven’t contacted your little yet,

do so ASAP! If you need their contact info,

let us know!

**Talk to me about running for VP!**

Charity Chairs

26 days until Relay for Life!

Just to clear up any confusion Relay is NOT a mandatory event this semester
but you should still consider coming to this awesome event.

Please sign-up for the later shifts if you can!

Start fundraising now & try to pay your $10 fee when you register online so
you don't forget later

P.S. Thanks to all the Bobcathon dancers/volunteers/donators and if you
have problems with your hours come talk to us!

National Event Chairs

committee

please respond to the email we sent out!!

preferably by tonight

if anyone has any ideas for youth service day, hit us up

Faculty Pageant

TOMORROW NIGHT!!

Come buy your ticket for $4 after chapter!

Pick up your t-shirt if you’ve paid your dues

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

Communications

-Tweet about FP

-Pledges come get my sig

Twitter: @aphiodeltagamma

Insta: aphio_deltagamma

#FAQPageant

Historian:

Please continue to send me pictures! As always.

Update on senior sendoff video: Interviewing friends of seniors AND seniors
now. ADDING weekly fellowship events this week for WEDNESDAYS and closer to
the end of the semester I will have a few larger events.

            If you want to meet up another time, let me know!

Pledge of the week starts next week! Keep an eye on our new bros.

Bayley Hahn, Olivia Muskin, Callie Rosza, Haley Jones, & this week’s bros
of the week see me for goodies!

Committee members look for a message from me soon!

Everyone look for info on History Night soon!

HAVE A FAB SPRING BREAK Y’ALL!

Awards:

Go sign up for the awards banquet on April 7! It’s a chapter hour and it’ll
be a fun way to celebrate all of the accomplishments that the seniors have
made!

If you are on my committee and have not emailed me back please do so. I
have only heard back from two out of five. If you didn’t get my email then
some rando at OU did… So please come talk to me!

If you or someone you know hasn’t signed up for cords, please email me. I
have less than five extra cords this year

*Chapter Mins Quiz:*

How many days away is Relay for Life?

How much are dues today?

What is the # for Faculty Pageant questions?

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega

Kenzie Kistler