[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant Hours

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:58:45 EST 2016

Hey guys!

Huge thanks for all of your help so far with preparation for the Faculty
Pageant!

We know we have a lot of people and that hours have been limited, but do
not worry. We promise there will be plenty of opportunities after the
pageant.

We will need assistance with letter writing, printing flyers for a
spaghetti dinner, hanging up those flyers, donations for the dinner, and
you can also receive an hour by bringing two friends to that dinner. Once
we have more details and information about all of that stuff, we will get
that out to you guys so you can start signing up! If there is still a
strong need for hours after that, we will plan something else!

Don't forget to purchase your ticket, they're only $4 right now!

Only FIVE more days! We hope you're excited as us, it's going to be great!

Abby & Sam
--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Abby Wood
330.936.1542

Sam Kissinger