[Aphio-L] BIG/LITTLE MATCHES

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 22:22:10 EST 2016

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!,

I have attached TWO documents. I originally was going to keep the name of
your little(s) a secret until tomorrow, but after talking to Sarah about
potential issues at reveal night, I am going to release both documents.

1.) This is the link to the document that shows the NAMES of your
little(s):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JzPpFgtKZpQrYqeHfWOw_mttBNbb0ma-yYO6WrMJuLI/edit?usp=sharing

2.) Once you have found the names of your little(s), use this is the link
to the document that shows the favorite CANDY and COLOR of your little(s):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zm_XsIZC52q113TIeijVuHWb44rVlH8ul48i52lqs1M/edit?usp=sharing

WOOHOO, YAY GET EXCITED, SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Rebecca Cherry
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership