[Aphio-L] Big/Little Week Info

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:47:48 EST 2016

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all excited for big/little week! :) All of our pledges are
ready to meet you and remember - if you are taking a little, you are
required to go to at least two events this week (unless you have a
legitimate excuse).

I will be having some of my committee members at each event. They will have
notecards/pieces of paper for you to write your request for a little on.
They will be sending me your requests after each event.

Here are the committee members that will be at each event for you to
contact:

DP Dough & Chill - Maddie Rapp

Dodgeball - Travis Ball

Hats for Heads - Caitlin Wurst

Dessert Night - Maria Stroia

Let me know if you guys have any questions and HAVE FUN!!!! :)

Rebecca Cherry
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership