[Aphio-L] Big/Little Reveal Night

Pledge Educators pledgeducators.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:42:03 EST 2016

Hey all!

I hope you are all getting pumped for big/little week, I know I am, come
out and get to know some of the pledges and knock out some of your semester
requirements while having some fun. Alright Bigs, I'm talking to you now, I
know some of you have emailed me already with valid excuses as to why you
can't come to Big/Little Reveal Night this Frida, to those of you who can't
make it as well and have a valid excuse please email us back and let us
know so we can mark you down and give you your little's information.

Thanks guys and have a great week!

Olivia Muskin
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
Pledge Educator