[Aphio-L] READ ME IM EXCITING

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:57:41 EST 2016

HI BROS!

I'm not sure this email is actually as exciting as you wanted but I wanted
to get your attention so heyo.

Anyway, the faculty pageant cover photo and profile picture are on the
Facebook GO CHANGE YOUR PROFILE GET EXCITED!

Also, since chapter is paper this week I wanted to make sure the bros of
the week got recognition so here goes:

Bro of the Week goes to *Haley Jones!*
She’s been killing it on Interview Committee! She has done almost every day
of interviews with a positive attitude and has made pledges excited about
being interviewed by being excited herself! 4 hours a day with only one day
off and no complaints!

Exec of the Week goes to *Callie Rozsa!*
After being gone last semester Callie has come back into APhiO and taken on
her position with a bang! Not only that but she took the initiative and
took over hats for heads all while being in another organization and being
sure to make APhiO a priority!

Honorable mention to *Hannah Longauer* because she randomly posted on the
Facebook this week about how she loves APhiO and more bros should aspire to
be like her! SHOW YOUR APHIO LOVE

​Also order mugs because the fellowship ladies have been working their
butts off and a person can never have enough mugs (*seriously, I would
know.*)

Okay beautiful people, have a fabulous week, stay fabulous, and eat plenty
of snacks for the Super Bowl this weekend (but be sure save room for DP
Dough Monday!)

[image: Inline image 1]

--
*Anastasia Bradley | Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*