[Aphio-L] Big Application

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:42:47 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

I have reattached your big application and want to remind you that they are
due THIS THURSDAY!!!!! Just fill them out on your computer, follow the
directions and send them back to me!

I really really need you guys to be bigs. Team Membership is working really
hard to have this semester be an awesome time for you guys (and to
celebrate our new members how they should be celebrated!) I need juniors
and seniors especially to send in a big app (but I need everyone, let's be
real), so please do that!

You all were so likable at Rush that we know have 80 potential new members
and still counting! We have enough people in our fraternity to be bigs for
these pledges, but I need you all to participate. I promise it will be fun
and worth it :)

As a reminder: New actives (pledged last semester) are now eligible to take
bigs, but only if you are a sophomore or older.

THANK YOU FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Rebecca Cherry
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership