[Aphio-L] ATTENTION SPRING SEMESTER GRADUATING SENIORS! APHIO GRAD CORDS!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 23:27:27 EST 2016

*DISREGARD IF YOU ARE NOT GRADUATING THIS SPRING!

Hello Seniors,

     The time is almost near, and what better way to walk during graduation
with your service cord for all to see! Please read this important
information below on how to receive a cord carefully!

     This is for seniors graduating THIS SPRING SEMESTER! You must sign up
on the website so I can oder the right amount and for you to receive an
APhiO graduation cord or one will NOT be ordered for you and you will NOT
receive one at the awards banquet, and we don't want that to happen! So
please go sign up ASAP so I can give you them at the banquet! This event is
located on the January calendar exactly one month from today and it will
close on that day at midnight ! It is on "January 28, 2017" and it is
called "Sign-ups for Senior Graduation Cords!!!"

Sincerely (while trying not to cry )-: ),
Khanh-Vy Tran

--
*Khanh-Vy Tran | Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*