[Aphio-L] Binder Information

Pledge Educators pledgeducators.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:17:49 EDT 2016

Hey lovely people,

Hopefully you saw this on Facebook but if not here it is again!

It's that wonderful time of year again where we're working on binders and
we need your information! Especially all you amazing new Actives! If you're
like what is this binder info you need? We need a picture of your beautiful
face, your birthday, your hometown, your major, phone number (if you want
to give it) and your email (school preferably). This also doesn't only
apply to the new Actives, if you would like anything updated just send us
an email with the new information.

If you could please have this into us by the 31st of August, that's next
Wednesday!

Also, you can send it to us at either
pledgeducators.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com or
binders.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com. Doesn't matter which you send it to as
long as you send it! Please and thank you.

Have a great rest of your Syllabus week!

Olivia Muskin
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
Pledge Educator
(440)-371-9884