[Aphio-L] Final Call for Rush T-shirts

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:08:08 EDT 2016

As if you're not surprised, I'm blowing up your email for one last time
until school starts! So we currently have 50 orders for rush shirts and
need to get 70 in order to get them. We are a huge chapter and only need 20
more people to order one so please do! They could even be a cheap awesome
gift for if you take a little this semester (they're only $9.85). The link
is here below, the design will close in 2 days and I think it'd be really
awesome to wear them to informal rush (:

https://www.customink.com/g/pgv0-00an-w7nu

P.S. This is my first time ever designing a t-shirt so don't let me fail,
buy one!

Hannah Longauer
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership