[Aphio-L] Important Reminders

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:05:39 EDT 2016

Hello everyone! We hope that you are all having a wonderful summer so far.
Since the semester is quickly approaching we wanted to remind everyone
about a couple of things:

*Committees*

We have extended the committee request deadlines. There is an event on the
website under August 13th to place your requests. We will do our best to
match you with the committees you would like to be on.

*By-law Committee*

We have sent out quite a few emails about this already but we are working
on updating the by-laws this semester and we really need your help! We
would like a representative from each family to be on this committee to
help with us by meeting weekly to discuss everything in the by-laws. If
your family hasn't already discussed who their representative will be, then
please bring this up in your group chats!

*Grades*

If you haven't already sent us your grades for last semester please do! All
we need is your cumulative GPA. Grades are due by the second week of the
semester. If you have a hold on your account for any reason just let us
know.

*Associate/Early Alum/Abroad Requests*

If you would like to go Associate/Early Alum/Abroad this semester there is
an event on the website to place your requests. The event is on August 29th
and that is the deadline for placing your requests. Read the event
description for all the details.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns then please feel free to email
us at any time! We hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer!

*In LFS,*
*Judiciary Board*
Alpha Phi Omega
Delta Gamma Chapter