[Aphio-L] INTIATION TONIGHT/OFFICE HOURS

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:46:42 EDT 2016

Good morning brothers,

Several announcements so please read the whole email.

1st. The lot outside of Walter Hall is closed this evening, and all cars will be towed from the lot at 8:30pm. So if you wanna stay on the safe side, don't drive to initiation. Instead get some exercise and walk :)

2nd. I have office hours from 2-3 today in Schoonover Lobby. If you need any more chapter hours pop over and I'll be chillin. If you need to text me my number is 614-906-2453

See you all this afternoon/evening,
Sarah