[Aphio-L] Service Sign Ins Still Needed!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:12:12 EDT 2016

Hello party people!

I've attached the list of sign ins we still need.  Like I said, Abby and I
are going to have to start docking the hours if we don't get the sign ins.
Please get with the people who were with you during events to create
another sign in and send it to us.  If it was just you at an event please
email us!  Thanks so much to everyone for getting us sign ins, we really
appreciate it.  We've been trying to update everything as soon as possible
and hours should be up to date.  Thanks for all your hard work this
semester and good luck on finals!

Best,

Nicolette and Abby
[image: Inline image 1][image: Inline image 2]

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12