[Aphio-L] charity event survey!!

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 22:41:58 EDT 2016

Hi bros!

Here is the survey about the charity ball-- please take it! Basically we
just need to get an idea of what day of the week would work best for
everyone since this is a mandatory event and we want as many of you there
as possible! As of now, we're planning on doing a charity ball where we'll
have food for part of the night and dancing for the rest and hopefully
people from the charity we will be donating to will be there as well. We've
been talking to an alumni aphio bro who works for an ALS research center
and we're considering picking them as our charity but if you have any
suggestions or ideas for another charity we could help, put it in the
suggestion box of the survey! While thinking of the days that would work
for you please consider your class schedule, course load and any other
organizations you're involved with for next fall.  If you have any
questions/comments/concerns hit us up.

Also shoutout to the seniors, we love you lots and aphio/OU will never be
the same without you <3

HAGS

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/S8HSMFB

--