[Aphio-L] Lastttt chanceeeee

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:03:31 EDT 2016

Hiiiii guys!

S/O to Abby & Macy for the lemonade stands today! It was nice seeing
everyone all over campus and I heard so many people talking about it! Great
job friends :)

Just a reminder, last chance to get FP hours will be the Camp Quality
donations by Sunday!! Get your mandatory 2 hours, rollover hours, or just
donate because the lady from camp is really cute & really excited.

Also, West Elem reallllly needs volunteers in the morning all of next week
because of their book fair & helping the kiddos with it so check that out!

Text me if you have any questions, concerns, or wanna be my friend (or
not). Enjoy the rest of your week!

Abby

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Abby Wood
330.936.1542

Sam Kissinger