[Aphio-L] Chapter 4/3

Mackenzie Kistler communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:31:36 EDT 2016

*APhiO Chapter Minutes 4/3/16*

President:

Speakers Tonight:

Tess Heron (Race for a reason)

Jen Deis (Women's wellness event)

Dont swipe in until the clock says 8:45pm

Actives please stay after 5-10 minutes for pledges

Office hours: Friday 2-3pm Schoonover Lobby

Execs: CANCELLED

GO TO AWARDS BANQUET ON THURSDAY <3

Pledge t-shirt, if you want one, come sign up down here after chapter :)

Leadership:

Launch-4/12, 4/18

Achieve- April 23rd, Locks on April 9th

Serve-July 15th in Cleveland Area

Three Interchapter Service Opportunities 4/16

Service:

Sugar High with Gamma Phi

Athens Beautification Day

Keep working on getting your hours

Still send in sign ins

Fellowship:

Mugs are here (PLEASE COME GET THEM)

Today is the last day to order stickers so order them or they will be 2
dollars instead of 1.18!!

Membership Picnic

Sign up for donations

Donations are due the Thursday before the picnic

Canoes, games, & food

-Make sure you have at least one family hour (Pledges need two hours)

-SHOUT OUT TO KYLE BONOMINI FOR WINNING THE EASTER EGG HUNT!!

Fundraising

Pura Vida is still happening so stay tuned! (it's just a long process)

If you have Grilled Cheese donations come find me!

TRH receipts give them to me OR email me a picture of them by Wednesday the
6th at midnight OR ELSE…

fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Committee meet us in the front after chapter (:

~have a great week~

Ombudsmen

Question of the week: PLEDGES- Do you feel that there has been enough
events for you to get all your hours?

FAMILY POINTS- rainbow    - if your family heads do not count up the points
and get them to us before they leave chapter, they won’t count!!

Email, text, or come talk to us if you have any questions/comments/concerns
regarding candidates for the exec board!!!

Treasurer:

Dues were due yesterday.

If someone didn’t pay

dues they are deactivated.

(Means no longer an active

member of DELTA GAMMA chapter.)

PLEDGES YOU HAVE MY FULL ATTENTION - PAY ME. thanks

J-Board

Nominations for Fundraising

Elections are next Week

Constitution Voting Next Week:

-Probation Change: Every hour missed will have to be made up

-Staggering Positions

Membership/Pledge Educators

History Night is Next THURSDAY, APRIL 14TH 7PM

Initiation is FRIDAY, APRIL 22ND 7PM

**Dress is business casual**

Signature Party Survey Monkey

Congrats to Hannah Longauer,

the new VP of Membership!!!

Charity Chairs

Fall event planning is officially in the works.

Keep an eye out for a survey that will be sent to you in the next week or
two.

National Event Chairs

Sign up for the Lemonade War!!!! No capacity, from 1-4 come anytime for an
hour, and end childhood cancer!!!!

More hours will be up this week once more things are finalized.

Winner of the March Madness Bracket gets a Chipotle Giftcard!!!!

@ Colin Del Valle is currently killing it

Make a flyer for the lemonade war. Best flyer gets a service week hour!
(once decided, you can get an hour for printing and posting them around
campus!)

Things needed on the flyer:

Alpha Phi Omega’s Family Lemonade War

Benefitting Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to put an end to Pediatric
Cancer

Wednesday April 13th

1pm-4pm

Look for Lemonade Stands up and down Court Street and campus

Faculty Pageant

HUGE thank you to our Chippendales, the few that tabled, and anyone who
stopped by to give a donation. Sam & I appreciated it so so so much.

WE RAISED $532.05 That is 3,000 over our goal.

If you signed up for letter writing, meet me after chapter so we can finish
them

Hours...if you don’t have your 2 mandatory hours then sign up for letter
writing these next few weeks. We might try to plan another little event,
but we have had a lot of hour opportunities go unfilled soooo letter
writing is most likely your last option

Take a FP t-shirt!

Communications:

Everyone’s hours should be updated, if there is something wrong come talk
to me!

Pledges come get my signature because I might not be here next week

Historian:

I will be filming Senior Sendoffs AFTER CHAPTER today and WEDNESDAY NIGHT
from 7-9! The banquet is Thursday so this is last call

I have goodie bags for: Sammy Bullock, Jake Metersky, Audrey Rizzo, Mark
Thomas, Madison Horvath, and this week’s bros

If you haven’t already please nominate someone for bro and exec of the year!

            ONLY SERIOUS NOMINATIONS PLEASE! Link is on Facebook

Will send out multiple choice tonight

Awards:

AWARDS BANQUET/ SENIOR SEND OFF IS THIS THURSDAY YAY!

Family Heads: I’ve only heard back from Beta, Rho, and Iota on desserts. So
everyone else, please come see me after chapter or reply to my email so I
know what you’re bringing!

Execs: If you’re nominating anyone for committee awards I need to know who
you’re nominating by tonight!

Please fill out the senior superlatives survey!

*Chapter Mins Quiz:*

How much over our goal were we for Faculty Pageant?

When is the last time to do a senior sendoff video?

When is the awards banquet?

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega