[Aphio-L] Chap Mins

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:26:41 EDT 2015

Chapter Minutes 9.27

President

   -

   Execs - Sundays at 8pm in Morton 201
   -

   Office Hours - Mondays from 1-2 at West 82

Ombudsmen

   -

   What’s your favorite Homecoming Week event?
   -

   Are there any changes the chapter should consider?
   -

   Theme for next Chapter: blue and gold
   -

   No longer accepting financial aid forms

Treasurer

   -

   Dues are $60
   -

      $25 for associates
      -

   People with payment plans - start paying or it goes up

Service

   -

   Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build (10/3-10/4)
   -

   Graffiti Removal (10/3)
   -

   Family Fun Day (10/4)
   -

   GKTW
   -

      Need to confirm spot by 10/10
      -

      Also need to say yes/no on being trip leader
      -

   Sign up for service
   -

   Homecoming donations

Leadership

   -

   First Interchapter Fellowship
   -

      Lynds Apple Picking/Pumpkin Patch
      -

      10/25 at 2pm
      -

   Regionals 11/13-11/15
   -

      Penny Wars starts tonight
      -

      Penny’s = plus points, silver and dollar bills = negative points
      -

      Need to confirm spots by 10.10
      -

      Sell candles
      -

   Launch (Leads Course)
   -

      Online 10/14 and 10/25

Membership

   -

   Bring your money for rush tshirts to Elijah ($11)
   -

   Activation is 10/1 at 7pm in Walter 145
   -

      Formal Attire
      -

      Be there by 6:45 so we can start right at 7
      -

   Bigs - look out for an email about your little by Wednesday at the latest

Fellowship

   -

   HOMECOMING SHIRT MONEY!!! $21
   -

      You will not receive your shirt unless you have paid
      -

      You are responsible for paying for a shirt if you were signed up on
      the website
      -

      Contact EMMA if you still need to set up a time to pay after tonight
      -

   Activation Events
   -

      YOU KNOW THE RULES! Do not drink until the full fellowship time has
      passed.
      -

   SIGN UP FOR HOMECOMING EVENTS!!!
   -

      Bonfire (Wednesday) Banner-making (Thursday) Cookout (Friday)

Historian

   -

   Send me pictures
   -

   Talk to me about suggestions for History Night
   -

   Pledge of the week starts next week

Fundraising

   -

   Keep Selling candles! Use the online tools to advertize.

Remember, there are 2 ways to sell. Online and on the order form. Online
sales will be shipped directly to the buyer. Order forms will be delivered
to me in Athens and then distributed to you.  order forms are due at
chapter on October 18th

   -

   if you contribute $10 or more to penny wars you can receive hours. Just
   talk to us about it first
   -

   Know someone who would donate money for bros  to attend Regionals?
   -

   Letter Writing is happening! Bring 5 addressed and stamped envelopes to
   us at chapter next week to receive an hour. We will be mailing them a
   letter explaining A Phi O, regionals, why it’s beneficial for us to go, and
   ask for donations.

5k

   -

   October 18th at Tailgreat Park!

Free swag!

   -

   Sign up for shirts (with size) - locks tomorrow
   -

   Bring us flyers if you printed them!

For extra hours....

   -

   Chalking (October 11, 7:30pm)
   -

   Donations (October 11, right before & after chapter)
   -

   Bring 2 non-APhiO friends to 5k!
   -

   Cheering on runners

Service Week

   -

   tshirt designs

PR

   -

   Take pics of you when you’re doing service/fellowship/fundraising events

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega

Jillian Barcia