[Aphio-L] PLEASE BE A BIG

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 01:09:10 EDT 2015

Hey everyone.

We have 93 people who attended interviews (if they all show up tomorrow)
and only 35ish people who turned in a big application with many of them not
wanting to take twins. (I'm not good at math but that won't even cover half
the pledge class)   PLEASE consider taking a little.

Family Chi has turned in no little applications.
Family Omicron and Kappa desperately could use some little lovin'

We wanted the applications turned in early so we can get a head start on
matching during interviews, but since we need more we have opened up the
due date until *Bid Day- September 27th.*

*Big's Requirements: *
-Bid Day
-Big/Little Night
-Activation