[Aphio-L] Chap Mins

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:25:23 EDT 2015

Chapter 9.20

President

   -

   Execs are at 8pm on Sundays in Morton 201
   -

   Office hours are from 1-2pm on Monday at West 82

Jboard

   -

   Sign ins will be up at the front after chapter
   -

   If you don’t get the sign in, it is your responsibility to stay after
   chapter and sign in
   -

   Nominations

Ombudsmen

   -

   Question of the week: what would you like to see for big/little night?
   -

   Theme for next week: Twin day - match with your favorite bro
   -

   Please consider taking a little
   -

   Let us know if you want to run for ombudsmen

Treasurer

   -

   Dues raised tonight
   -

      $55 for actives
      -

      $20 for associates
      -

   Payment plans - make sure you are emailing me your prospective financial
   schedule

Service

   -

   Service Events

   -

      Sign up
      -

   Calliope Childcare p really need one or two more people
   -

   Dog walking - forms are changing
   -

   Snacktive donations
   -

   Donations for homecoming events will be up soon
   -

   Fiber Faire - 10/2-10/4
   -

   Race for a Cure - 10/25

Leadership

   -

   Nominations continue next week
   -

   Regionals - 11/13-11/15 in Cincy
   -

      Sign up
      -

      Contact me if you have questions
      -

   Penny Wars start next week
   -

   LEADS
   -

   Waiting to hear about from Capital and OUL

Membership

   -

   120+ people showed up to rush
   -

   Rush events
   -

      Hats for Heads 9/22, 6-8 in Baker 236
      -

      Game Night - 9/23, 6-8 in Porter 115
      -

      Snacktives - 9/24, 6-8 in Grover E306
      -

         Sign up to donate for service hours
         -

   Big applications
   -

      If you found a little you would like to request, we have note cards
      to fill out
      -

      They will also be at all the rush events this week
      -

      You will also get a star on your name tag if you have turned in a big
      application
      -

      Please consider taking a little if you have not already
      -

   Bid day - 9/27, 4-6
   -

   Activation - 10/1, 7-8:30

Fellowship

   -

   S/O to OU Lancaster for buying some Homecoming shirts and sending some
   bros for Homecoming festivities!
   -

   GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!! $21, due by next chapter for homecoming shirts.

   -

      “Is it too late to order one?” Yes.
      -

      “I forgot my money tonight!” That’s ok! Fellowship committee will be
      posting times that they will be hanging out around campus that
you can drop
      off your money with them! If you can’t find a time that works, contact
      fellowship!
      -

      “But will the bricks be lower?” Yes.
      -

      SIGN UP FOR HOMECOMING ACTIVITIES!
      -

      Bonfire, Banner-making, Alumni Cookout, Walking in the Homecoming
      parade!
      -

   Donation hours will be up soon!

Fundraising

   -

   Spend $25 for 1 fundraising hour, we make 40% on whatever we sell
   -

   Money raised from the Yankee Candle fundraiser will be going toward
   regionals

Historian

   -

   Thank you to everyone who sent me pictures and helped me out with the
   video
   -

   Do you want to bring back photo of the week?
   -

   Please continue to text/email me recommendations for Bro/Exec of the week

Faculty Pageant

   -

   February 22

5k

   -

   October 18
   -

      Tabling this week in Baker
      -

      Tshirt lock date - 9/27

Service Week

   -

   People who are good at designing tshirts, send us stuff!

PR

   -

   Thanks to everyone who helped on social media
   -

   If you’re interested in running for Head of Communications, come chat
   with me :)

Have a great week!

--
*Communications Chair*