[Aphio-L] Next Sem. Rush Video

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:54:59 EDT 2015

Hi Pals!

When I mentioned the lip sync video at chapter a lot of people seemed
interested (YAY!) and a handful of you approached me saying you wanted to
help with specific parts of the video...

If this was you, or you have skills to offer (only of the appropriate
variety) shoot me an email with what you want to help with and also *YOUR
AVAILABILITY FOR NEXT WEEK*... I am trying to put together a meeting
because throwing all of our ideas on the table with make things a lot
easier. :)

If you have any song ideas feel free to throw those at me as well. Stay
tuned for updates on filming/practices/whatever else I decide to email you
about.

Keep being awesome and keep sending me pics and nominations for people of
the week.

Much love,

[image: Inline image 1]

--