[Aphio-L] Chap Mins

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 21:15:46 EST 2015

Chapter Minutes 11.29

President

   -

   Last office hours: Monday from 1-2 at West 82

Jboard

   -

   Grades are due week 2 of next semester
   -

   Early Alum/Associate requests due week 2 of next semester
   -

   Study Abroad? let us know
   -

   Committee requests will have an event on the website
   -

   All hours must be completed by 12/11/15 at 11:59pm
   -

   Appeals must be emailed by week 2 of next semester

Ombudsmen

   -

   Let us know if you need anything in these last few weeks

Treasurer

   -

   Turn in all event money
   -

   Give me receipts if you need money back from me
   -

   All reimbursements will be in this week - you will be paid next week

Service

   -

   All Rollover Hours are up to date
   -

   If you completed outside hours over break, email them to us
   -

   If you don’t have them today, turn in ALL sign-ins by the end of this
   week!
   -

   All hours should be completed by DECEMBER 4th
   -

   Last minute opportunities this week: Dog Walking, West Elementary
   Library Helpers, Kennedy Gallery Guard
   -

   Movie & Food Pantry Night (11/7)
   -

      if you’re planning to complete any other service hours during finals
      week, let us know beforehand
      -

      Got Swabbed!

Leadership

   -

   Serve Registration is up!
   -

      One in Cleveland Area
      -

   Sending out Survey over Winter Break about LEADS and Stuff
   -

   Life Memberships
   -

   New Execs I’ll be in contact with you!
   -

   Committees

Membership

   -

   Everyone come to Initiation!! Pledges have worked hard so come watch
   them become active members! :-)
   -

   Friday, December 4th @ 7PM in Walter 145
   -

   Come dressed in your finest garbage but NO JEANS please.
   -

   Still have lit’rally so many rush T-Shirts that have been paid for and
   haven’t been picked up so pls take them out of my hands.

Fellowship

   -

   Sorry I couldn’t make it back in time for our last chapter of the
   semester! It’s been a great two years serving as Fellowship Chair!
   -

   The quarter-zip order will be cancelled -- we didn't get enough orders

Fundraising
- Events each day this week

Service Week
- No longer doing Insomnia Fundraiser
- Donate $10 to Books for Prisoners by next Sunday
- Problems with hours? Talk to us this week by Friday at 5pm!

Faculty Pageant

   -

   February 22

5k

Historian

   -

   Scrapbook pages are due to me today
   -

   Next semester execs PLEASE attend initiation, I will be taking headshots
   -

   Still looking for song ideas for the next semester video
   -

   If anyone you know that isn’t here is a bro of the week and you can get
   them their goodie bag, see me after chapter.

   -

   There will be 2 of each this week, taking last week into account

   -

   Send me any pics of anything these last two weeks
   -

   Beginning of next semester senior sendoff video

*HAVE A FAB YEAR! Thx for letting me grace you with my email presence every
Sunday night <3*

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega