[Aphio-L] Scavenger Hunt Results

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:48:36 EST 2015

Scavenger Hunt Results:

 Hey everyone, I apologize for the late results but as you know I am a
student as well, and was trying to focus on Thanksgiving Dinner and the
conference first! Thanks to those who participated and came to the
scavenger hunt! I have heard nothing but positive feedback about it!

The total amount of points possible to obtain was 55 with the pictures and
items included.  Every family got a bonus point of some sort.

Beta: 45/55
Epsilon: 44/55
Rho: 42/55
Iota: 36/55
Chi & Pi: 26/55
Mu: 20/55
Lambda: 20/55
Nu: 17/55
Kappa & Omicron: 16/55

Please make sure you have a family head, or a member who participated in
the scavenger hunt representative at chapter Sunday the 29th as we will be
awarding families and need a representative

Haley Luedeke
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
216.299.5668