[Aphio-L] Chap Mins

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 21:23:48 EST 2015

Chapter Minutes 11.15

Masters Program

- College of Business Graduate Programs - MBA

- One Year MBA program

- No professional experience

- Copeland 401C - Kelsey

President

   -

   Office hours: Monday from 1-2 in West 82

Jboard

   -

   Risk Management
   -

      Please make sure you are getting all your hours. Everything must be
      completed the Friday of finals. If you have any issues with your hours,
      they need to be resolved before then

Treasurer

   -

   If you went on GKTW trip last summer... and you haven’t already
   collected your reimbursement come get yo money. If you haven’t collected it
   already after this chapter...and you haven’t emailed me… then THANK YOU for
   your donation to our general fund :)
   -

   Bring me receipts for regionals (gas ONLY) and family heads.

Ombudsmen

   -

   Question of the week: How could we help the next Ombudsmen improve the
   position?
   -

   Theme for next week: wear OU gear

Service

   -

   Alpha Delta Pi: Mr. University (11/16)
   -

   Thanksgiving Dinner Help/Turkeys (11/17)
   -

   International conversation hour (11/18)
   -

   A Mile together to end power (11/19)
   -

   West elementary book fair throughout the week
   -

   Rollover your fundraising/service week hours (4 max)
   -

      Sign up on the google doc that is on the site for November 28

Leadership

   -

   Thanks for those who went to regionals!
   -

      Look out for cool new ideas for next semester.
      -

   If you did Launch online send me a screenshot of the completion email
   -

   Will be sending out a survey in a few weeks about Leadership events to
   come next semester.

Membership

   -

   History night has been moved to this Sunday. November 22nd at 3:00 in
   Walter 135. Pledged meet in 245
   -

   Thanksgiving dinner is Tuesday 11/17 at 6:00 in FUMC basement
   -

   Initiation is December 4th
   -

   If pledges reach out to you for interviews this week, work with them

Fundraising

   -

   New events are coming, keep an eye out this week for some holiday themed
   events and grilled cheese sales
   -

   Yankee candle is still a thing
   -

   Several events went unfilled for DP dough like passing out flyers. We
   will not be as sympathetic when it’s week 15 and you don’t have hours

Fellowship

   -

   Buy a quarter zip - $36
   -

   Thanksgiving Dinner
   -

      Volunteer to make a turkey!
      -

      Sign up to help at the dinner
      -

   Make sure to have all hours in (1 family hour)

Service Week

   -

   If you’re missing hours, please see the facebook page. Please comment on
   the post if you were at these events
   -

      Tabling for kickball 11/3
      -

      Hotdog sales 11/5
      -

      Hotdog sales 11/7
      -

   For the Fall Sustainability movie at the Athena, please try to make one
   sign in
   -

      If you can’t sign in then take a picture and send it to us
      -

   If you’re still in need of a SW hour, you can donate $10 to Athens Books
   for Prisoners
   -

   While you’re home for Thanksgiving, see if you or your parents have
   books at home that you would want to donate
   -

      5 books = 1 hour
      -

   We will still be having an Insomnia Cookie Fundraiser
   -

      Finalizing the date soon

Faculty Pageant

   -

   Faculty members for the pageant

Historian

   -

   Rush video meeting Wednesday at 5
   -

      If you can’t make it but have ideas, text email or let me know!
      -

   Scrapbooking stuff due November 29
   -

      If you signed up and still haven’t gotten stuff from me, contact me
      -

   Send me regionals/big little scavenger hunt pics
   -

   If you need my signature, text me

PR

   -

   Keep tweets dry and don’t hate on each other through social media
   -

   Need paper chapter info BY Monday at 10am...sowwy, I have a flight
   home!!!

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega