[Aphio-L] Service Week Reminders

Service Week Team! serviceweek.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:07:20 EST 2015

Hey bros!

As you all know, this week is Service Week and its mandatory for all
brothers to get two Service Week hours. We've already been running into
some issues with people not showing up to events and getting docked the
hours. *Please* look at the website and remind yourselves of what events
you're signed up for. Also, be aware of when sign ups lock and if you get
moved off of a wait list. Remember that if you can't make an event that
you're signed up for that has already locked that it's your responsibility
to find somebody to cover that shift for you. You can text the people on
the wait list or post it to Facebook.

Additionally, two new events went up today. There is a lecture from an
American Indian author about diversity from the Multicultural Center
tomorrow at 7 at Baker Theater and a food packing event at the Southeast
Ohio Foodbank Saturday morning. Next week there will be a workshop about
healthy living with Power Gamma - we're still just waiting for a
confirmation time from them, but we will let you know when is as soon as
possible. We will still have a few more events going up in the next week so
if you're still looking for hours keep an eye on the website.

Thanks guys! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
- Abby & Zane
--

*Service Week Co-Chairs*

*Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma **Abby Miller*
am987813 at ohio.edu
513.885.9792

*Zane Simon*
zs422409 at ohio.edu