[Aphio-L] Chap Mins

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 21:45:02 EST 2015

Chapter Minutes 11.1

President

   -

   Office hours: Monday from 1-2 in West 82

Jboard

   -

   Do we have any concerns about having 2 females or 2 males holding the
   ombudsmen position?
   -

   Nominations

Ombudsmen

   -

   Question of the week: What hours do you still need help with to complete
   the semester?
   -

   Theme for next week: Sunglasses
   -

   Mid-semester review
   -

   No office hours this week

Treasurer

   -

   Congrats to those who made the cut this semester
   -

   Summer GKTW people - you are going to get $33 back - get it next Sunday

Service

   -

   Got Swabbed events Monday and Wednesday
   -

   Coat Drive volunteers all week
   -

   Alden Open shifts this week
   -

      Fill out the google doc
      -

   Donations for Regionals Service Event 11/12
   -

   physics/Astronomy Open House 11/7
   -

      It’s similar to the Cosi in Columbus (Bring dads)
      -

   Graffiti Removal 11/7
   -

   To those of you who signed up for the South Green 5k on 11/14, it was
   canceled and will be happening during Spring semester
   -

   More service events are added daily
   -

   A bunch of you do not have your hours - talk to us
   -

   Pledge Service Project
   -

   Rollover Hours 11/28
   -

      Done weekly - don’t fill out until you receive 5k/service week hours
      -

   Sign ins

Leadership

   -

   Regionals
   -

      Expect an email this week about details
      -

      DP Dough tomorrow
      -

      Last day for Penny Wars
      -

   Launch
   -

      If you completed Launch last Sunday, send me a copy of your
      confirmation email by tonight at midnight to the leadership account
      -

   More Leads courses to come next semester

Membership

   -

   Scavenger hunt is the winner for Big/Little Night

Fellowship

   -

   Thank you to everyone who has sent me designs for quarter zip
   -

      Survey will be sent tomorrow
      -

      Mugs will also be available for purchase
      -

   Custom ink now allows group orders
   -

      Once the design is chosen, I will set up a group order form and post
      the link so you can pay individually
      -

      If you have no gotten your fellowship hours yet, get started
      -

         Talk to family heads if you are having difficulty

Historian

   -

   Send me Halloween pics (dry please)
   -

   Nomination for bro and pledge of the week
   -

   Take service week pics
   -

   Sign up for scrapbook stuff 11/4

Fundraising

   -

   DP dough fundraiser tomorrow night - send the fundraising account a pic
   of your receipt or bring it to chapter
   -

   Sign up to pass out flyers
   -

   Give us envelopes if you have them
   -

   Check hours and let us know if you have a discrepancy

Service Week

   -

   Sign up for dodgeball next weekend, it’s really easy to get an hour
   -

   Still have more events that will be going up on the website
   -

   Make sure you’re making sign ins for every event
   -

   You need 2 hours

PR

   -

   Send pics to Anastasia
   -

   Tweet/Instagram

Awards

   - If you’re graduating early, I have your cords

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega

Jillian Barcia