[Aphio-L] Insomnia Fundraiser

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:48:42 EDT 2015

Hey Bros!
Tomorrow is the Faculty Pageant Fundraiser at Insomnia Cookies. I have a
few things for you to keep in mind about the fundraiser.
1. This is our FINAL faculty pageant event, no more hours will be available
after this
2. You must buy $10 worth of cookies to receive an FP, and save your reciept
3. If you have both hours but wants a rollover hour, buy $10 worth of
cookies and we can do that too
4. Even if you dont want to buy $10 worth of cookies, but you still want to
support any purchase tomorrow will help the fraternity, so go ahead and
still get yourself a cookie, the money will go back to aphio :)
5. If you get your cookies delivered, you will also receive 4 free
chocolate chip cookies

I would love for everyone to share the event on facebook, get excited! Who
doesnt love cookies? :)

Thanks bros,
Sarah

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Sarah Bell
614.906.2453

Tara Nolan