[Aphio-L] chapter minutes

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:19:57 EDT 2015

Chapter Minutes (3.29)

President

   -

   Execs: Monday at 6 in Grover W119
   -

   Office Hours: Monday from 1-3 at West 82

JBoard

   -

   If you have not attended risk management contact us, you have until the
   end of the semester

Treasurer

   -

   Dues are $80 tonight
   -

   April 12th is the last day to pay dues
   -

   All exec members must have deposits turned into me by April 19th
   -

   All reimbursement requests must be turned in by April 12th

Service

   -

   Sign up for weeklies
   -

   Bare on the Bricks
   -

      Sent out an email with names: must email back and tell us if you
      don’t want to
      -

   Athens Beautification Day: make sure you’re signed up on the website
   -

   New event: reuse flyering - good time to get hours with your little
   (week of April 12th)
   -

   CAPS, launch, serve

Sectionals Update

   -

   Regionals will be November 13-15 in Cincinnati
   -

   Region V Service project sign up by end of April
   -

   Serve-on website in Pittsburgh April 1-3
   -

   We won three awards
   -

      Friendship, service, chapter with most swag
      -

   Ohio University Lancaster

Membership

   -

   Thanks for those who came to Big/Little night
   -

   History Night: April 16th at 6:45 in Walter 135
   -

   Initiation: April 24th at 6:45 in Walter 135
   -

   We are taking ideas for the theme for Rush next semester (email us)

Fellowship

   -

   Family heads
   -

      Talk to your family about what kind of events they would like the
      rest of the semester
      -

      Log your events on the spreadsheet (Epsilon, Iota, Mu, Rho)
      -

   South Beach volleyball coming soon
   -

      Another chance for your team to rack up points for color wars
      -

   Don’t forget to sign up for the picnic (4.26)
   -

   Bowling scores
   -

      1st - Chi (155 points)
      -

      2nd - Kappa (98 points)
      -

      3rd - Beta (97.4 points)
      -

   Family scores
   -

      Beta - 5
      -

      Chi - 15
      -

      Epsilon - 0
      -

      Iota - 0
      -

      Kappa - 10
      -

      Lambda - 0
      -

      Mu - 0
      -

      Nu - 0
      -

      Omicron - 0
      -

      Pi - 0
      -

      Rho - 0

Historian

   -

   Send me pictures
   -

   Senior send off videos (April 11)

Fundraising

   -

   Sorry for canceling, lack of interest
   -

   DP Dough fundraiser - April 7th
   -

   Tabling events will continue to be added
   -

   You can still buy a tank for an hour
   -

   Talk to us if you need help getting hours

Relay

   -

   Still have tshirts, pick them up or they will be given away
   -

   Penny wars start, bring change
   -

   Chippendale’s mom’s weekend (4/11) - need people

PR

   -

   Twitter: @APhiODeltaGamma
   -

   Instagram: APhiO_DeltaGamma

Awards

   -

   Distinguished Service Key
   -

      This is an award that goes to a graduating senior that goes above and
      beyond for our chapter and in the areas of service, leadership and
      friendship. We need to vote on who will get it out of this year’s
      graduating class. I’ll be sending out a survey later tonight for everyone
      to vote
      -

   Awards Banquet: April 13th at 7:00
   -

      Also, if you have any pictures with any of the seniors, please send
      them to me! (awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com)

*Next week is a paper chapter, MUST get quiz by Monday at 9:00am (email
this account)*

Minute Quiz:

   1.

   When is Bare on the Bricks?