[Aphio-L] Bare on the Bricks New Date/Sectionals Donations

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:29:14 EDT 2015

Hey Bros,

So we received an email with the new Bare on the Bricks Date. It will be on
April 16th! Registration starts at 8pm with the run starting at 10pm. This
is the night of History Night (Which is Mandatory for everyone) so you
would just head there after. I put the event on the website with a lock
date that is earlier than normal so I know who is still interested in doing
it. If you were originally signed up and no longer want to, you need to
email me ASAP so I can take you off the registration list. The people
originally signed up are below.

Amanda Myers, Becky Pellich, Bradley Huber, Briana Patterson, Brittany
Weiner, Camberly Oberlin, Cassandra Brown, Christina Shehata, Dina
Berliner, Elaine Caw, Elijah Bowman, Emma Thompson, Erica Davis, Haley
Luedeke Jazmin Stokes, Julianna Pulumbo, Kaley Cooley, Kati Hermann, Katie
Lally, Kelsey Surmacz, Kelsie Webb, Kristen Rost, Lauren Peyton, Libby
Wertz, Madison Baumer, Maria Letizia, Maria Simon, Megan Schwarz, Mitch
Simmons, Morgan Sommers, Nicole Drockton, Paige "C" Miller, Rachel
Stogdill, Sadie Lamparyk, Salvatore Dumas, Sam Kissinger, Sarah Minor,
Stephen Bell, Stuart Eitzman, Tara Nolan, Theresa Gallagher

Also if you have donations for sectionals make sure you drop them off at my
house (160 Mill) *TODAY BY 5PM. *I will not be home so just leave them on
the porch with your name on it and receipt.

Have a good weekend and be safe!

Caleb

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kati Hermann         Caleb Howell302.373.7111           937.510.2223*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12