[Aphio-L] Service Hours/Reminders

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:43:45 EDT 2015

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Just a few things Kati and I wanted to let you know/remind you about.

1) Volunteers are needed this Saturday for the Princess and Superhero Ball
from 12-3:30. Please if you have the time sign up for it. It is going to be
a fun event. If you have any questions you can contact Molly Kleman at
mk160509 at ohio.edu.

2) Also We have put up a bunch of events so sign up! There is a one day Got
Swabbed Drive in Baker Next Thursday from 12-4 with lots of spots open.

3) If you are interested in GKTW over the summer contact Kiley and if you
are interested in Camp Quality sign up on the interest list.

4) You can rollover a max of four hours from mandatory events (Relay and
Faculty Pageant). Also fundraising does rollover as well. Just email us and
let us know.

5) If you are having trouble getting hours there are two ways we can help
you: Next chapter Kati and I are going to be there at 8:15, if you need
help signing up for events bring your schedule or planner and we will sit
down and help you. Also we will now be having office hours the rest of the
semester from 3:30-5pm in Grover cafe on Mondays.

6) If you want to do Honey for the Hearts at Hillel from Today through
Thursday you can go from 12-4  and get hours just let us know when you went!

In LFS,

Caleb

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kati Hermann         Caleb Howell302.373.7111           937.510.2223*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12