[Aphio-L] Fwd: Give Kids the World vacancies

Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:29:00 EDT 2015

Hey bros,

There are currently three vacancies for the Give Kids the World trip August
9th-16th. If you are interested in going, please fill out the Google doc
below under the wait list section and email me letting me know you are
interested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_fJOWo6aY6wriXXJ_VyXoeA83sloGdBTcY8cHIgTGvA/edit?usp=sharing

The deadline for the first payment of $50 and trip contract was due last
Sunday, so if you are interested, I would appreciate it if you got these to
me as soon as possible. The next payment of $50 is due at the next chapter,
March 22nd.

The trip contract is attached along with the volunteer guidelines and some
information about the trip!

Thanks,

Kiley

--

*Kiley Landusky*
*E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, Class of 2016 | *Strategic
kl290311 at ohio.edu