[Aphio-L] Big/Little Bowling Tournament

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 01:08:30 EDT 2015

HEY GUYS! As we mentioned at chapter, here is the Google Doc that we are
asking you to fill out for the Big/Little Night Bowling Tournament on
Tuesday, March 24th. Please sign up on this Google Doc by Tuesday @ 5:00PM
with your name, family, and your earliest available time that evening (we
are looking at having it at 6 or 7:00PM, depending on everyone's
availability). Just a reminder: this is mandatory for all pledges and all
actives who have taken a little(s) this semester, but we encourage
everybody to participate, since it is also a fellowship event and is
counting toward Color Wars scores!

​
 Big/Little Bowling Tournament
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FhgZC8W106zm-uhwsaiIZznuch2m-IqLqv80g9fkfh4/edit?usp=drive_web>