[Aphio-L] Chi Family Heads

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:01:07 EST 2015

*DISREGARD IF YOU ARE NOT IN FAMILY CHI*

Congrats on the merger new family! We still need family heads from you (one
from previous theta and one from previous psi) in order to keep things
balanced.  Psi famiy heads can decide between the two of you, but we still
need someone to represent the thetas in your merged family.  Please have
that to us by Monday evening.  The requirements between the 2 family heads
are to plan 10 events, put them on the google doc we will share with you,
get a service hour. You have a $20 stipend for the family to use anytime
during the semester.

ALSO, once you have your family heads picked, create a new family facebook
page and add everyone from your old pages so that you guys can all
correspond on there.

Thanks guys!

--
*Emma Thompson*