[Aphio-L] Urgent Service Help!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:43:00 EST 2015

Hey Bros,

We have been contacted by two organizations needing help with service this
weekend!

1) Got Swabbed needs help after a meeting on Sunday in Memorial Auditorium.
Make sure you are there on time and come a little early if you have never
done it. It is a great cause and our chapter partners with them many times
during the semester.

2) The people who did bystander training with us during Service Week need
help from us chalking on Sunday. They did us a huge favor by training a
group of brothers on how to be active bystanders so it would be great if we
could help them out.

Both of these opportunities are the website so sign up please!

Caleb

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kati Hermann         Caleb Howell302.373.7111           937.510.2223*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12