[Aphio-L] Happy Friday

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:55:17 EST 2015

Hey Bros,

I hope everyone is having a great start to their semesters and we have all
pretty much survived week one!!! Kati and I just wanted to let you guys
know some information so we can get started on all the service we are
excited to do this semester:

1) The MLK Jr Annual March and Brunch has a change to it. The brunch is
actually sold out (We found out today) so we are just participating in the
march. It has been updated on the websites.

2)The ATCO roster is being sent to the ATCO organizers tomorrow so make
sure everything is correct on there and if you want to sign up there are
two spots open as of this morning. It is Wednesdays from 5-8. Here is the
link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fnV8JWh1kiTXWO5F0awUhJSHXnmgPad6MVA6PioNawg/edit#gid=0

3) We have put up a bunch of service events for various bigger events we
have throughout the semester (Bare on the Bricks, Good Works Walk, Athens
Beautification Day, etc..) Sign up if you are interested.

4) If you are interested in dancing at BobcaThon on February 14th we will
be having a short meeting after chapter on Monday so please be there to go
over information that is needed.

5) Dog walking is coming back!!!!!!!! How it will be done this semester is
anyone who is wanting to do it throughout the semester will be required to
fill out a form and give it to *CALEB. *I will bring those forms to the
first few chapters and only those who fill those out can sign up.

6) If you have any outside hour requests from Winter Break please email us
proof or bring proof to chapter.

7) There will be some service events put up this weekend for rush events
and the weeklies will be up this weekend too.

Thanks Everyone!
-Service Chairs
--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kati Hermann         Caleb Howell302.373.7111           937.510.2223*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12