[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant Update

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 18:38:00 EST 2015

Hey Bros,

Just a reminder that you must get two mandatory hours, we have added a few
more opportunities to the website. Also, if you dont show up to an event
you will be docked hours, and you must make up those hours. Be sure to
check the website often for events, as we have had plenty of spots on some
things, and not all the spots were filled.

Reminder that breakfast for Dinner is tomorrow and if you bring two friends
(non-aphio) to BFD then you can also get a Faculty Pageant Hour. It is $5
per person for pancakes and bacon. Also we will be doing presale tickets
for the pageant tomorrow which are $4 per ticket. You are saving a dollar!
So buy your tickets friends :)

Cant wait for tomorrow,
Sarah and Tara

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Sarah Bell
614.906.2453

Tara Nolan