[Aphio-L] chapter minutes...don't forget to do the quiz for attendance!

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:34:18 EST 2015

Paper Chapter Minutes (2/1)

President

   -

   Execs → Mondays at 6 in Grover W119
   -

   Office Hours → Mondays from 1-3 in West 82
   -

      Bring Girl Scout Cookie money

JBoard

   -

   Next week we will vote on changing when JBoard is elected/to change
   interchapter to VP of Leadership
   -

   We will start nominations week 7 and elections week 9 depending on the
   vote to change the few positions that will be elected are…
   -

      2 Faculty Pageant
      -

      2 Charity Chair
      -

      Possibly 1 JBoard
      -

      Possibly 1 VP of Leadership

Ombudsmen

   -

   Financial Aid forms due tonight by midnight
   -

      If you still need a copy of the form, email us and we can forward you
      another one

Treasurer

   -

   Next chapter (2/8) is the LAST chapter that dues will be $50
   -

   2/15 → dues go up to $55
   -

   If you talk to me before the 8th about a payment plan then your dues
   will stay at $50

Service

   -

   Weeklies are up
   -

      RUSH EVENTS 2/10 → Hats for Heads
      -

   If you signed up for books for prisoners you must be signed up through
   their site, if not then un-sign up
   -

   Valentine’s Project → send receipts
   -

   We need volunteers for BobcaThon and donations for it
   -

   Snacktives donations please
   -

   Polar Plunge → 2/14
   -

      Stephen Bell started a team, proceeds go to ATCO
      -

   2/17-18 → Spring Career Fair
   -

   Sign up for Bare on the Bricks and Good Works Walk
   -

      Sign up early so we can send names/register
      -

   Cats Pajamas is in March (on website)
   -

   Camp Quality → July 12-18
   -

      Interest sign up is on March 1
      -

   Info about GKTW
   -

      We will have a survey for when soon
      -

   Don’t forget that you can rollover a max of 4 mandatory project hours
   (relay/fp)
   -

   MALES → March 21, dress up as superheroes!

Membership

   -

   Rush is this week! Arrive by 6:45
   -

   Sign up for snacktives
   -

   Game night is going to be a root beer pong tournament theme
   -

   If you have games we can borrow, contact us
   -

   Big Applications are due 2/15
   -

      Need to attend one rush event if you take a little
      -

   Activation is 2/20 at 7!

Fellowship

   -

   Family heads
   -

      Epsilon (need Maria Simon’s email)
      -

      Mu (need Kelsey Surmacz’s email)
      -

      Nu needs TWO family heads
      -

      Chi needs ONE

Historian

   -

   Send pictures

Fundraising

   -

   Candy gram tabling soon to come
   -

   Chipotle fundraiser will be figured out this week
   -

   Sign up for t-shirt tabling

Faculty Pageant

   -

   Get us t-shirt money!
   -

      Monday (2/2) 12-2 → Abby Wood
      -

      Wednesday (2/4) 12-2 → Maria Letizia
      -

      Thursday (⅖) 3-5 → Abby Wood
      -

      Friday (2/6) 12-2 → Bichelle Jeffries
      -

      Sunday (2/8) chapter → Maria Letizia
      -

         Please put in an envelope or some sort of bag with name
         -

         They will be in front room, please pay by 2/8
         -

   Email if you cannot attend by 2/19 or else you will be docked

Relay

   -

   Goal: $5,000 (then we can paint Stephen purple)
   -

   Tabling → you should not be on laptops/cell phones during tabling. If we
   find out or catch you, you will be docked
   -

   Chippendales → April 1

PR

   -

   Keep tweeting and wearing letters
   - Be on the lookout for the rush video and send it out!

1) How will you be docked a relay hour?
2) When will dues go up to $55 and how can you make them stay at $50?
3) What date do you need to notify FP by if you cannot attend?

Enjoy the Superbowl/Puppybowl everyone!

--
*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega