[Aphio-L] Official Spring Rush Shirts

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 18:31:31 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

First of all, Merry Christmas! I hope you are all having a great holiday
with your family and friends! :)

Secondly, Shirt #2 (long-sleeved grey) has won for our Spring Rush Shirt!
We have made a few changes to make the lettering easier to read and have
made the shirt available in short-sleeved instead to make it cheaper. Also,
all of the orders will be online, so we can make the ordering process more
efficient.

Here is the link for ordering shirts:
https://www.customink.com/g/rpk0-00ad-gdxf

The shirt costs $13.23 and I have attached pictures of the updated version
for you to look over.

Shirt ordering will be closed on January 1st, so please order before then!
Have a nice rest of your break and I'll see some of you in Florida in a few
days!

Rebecca Cherry
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership