[Aphio-L] Reminder

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:01:25 EST 2015

Hello everybody! This is just a reminder for the email we sent last week.

*Grades*

All grades should have been released by now so please try to send them to
us as soon as possible. We need your cumulative GPA by January 17th at
11:59pm otherwise you will be on academic probation until we get your
grades. If you have an academic hold please let us know that you have a
hold (we don't need to know why you have the hold) and you won't be placed
on academic probation if your grades are not in by January 17th. If you
need help finding your grades please email us and we will send you
directions.

*Committees*

You can sign up for committees on the website. There is an event on January
5th called 'Committee Requests'. Just follow the directions on the event.
If you have any questions about committees feel free to email us.

*Associate/Early Alum/Abroad Requests*

If you would like to submit an associate/early alum/abroad request there is
an event on the website on January 17th. Please follow the directions in
the event.

We hope you have a great winter break. We look forward to seeing all of you
next semester!

LFS

--
*Judiciary Board*