[Aphio-L] Important

J board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:18:30 EDT 2015

This is our last email to remind you if you have not already done so to please send in your grades. If you do not email us your grades before midnight on Monday (8/31/15) you will be placed on probation until we have received your cumulative GPA.

It is important to note if you have an academic hold for what ever reason just tell us that you have a hold and we will not place you on probation for not sending in your grades. However, you will need to send in your grades as soon as they become available to you.

We apologize in the event that you have already sent in your grades and your name is still on our list. We have been checking through our emails to make sure we have not missed anything. In the event that we have missed your email and your name is on this list please resend your grades.

If you are an executive and you do not send in your grades you will be removed from office for being on probation.

If you wish to go early alum or associate this fall please sign up on the website and follow the directions for the event on 8/31/15.

Below are the names that we still need grades from. If you are not on that list then we do not need your grades and you will not be placed on probation for not turning in your grades. If you know someone on that list let them know that we need their grades in case they don't see this email.

LFS

Missing Grades From:

Execs
Kristen Hencsei