[Aphio-L] Update

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:12:49 EDT 2015

This is first and foremost a reminder that we will be holding elections
this Sunday for Historian and Fundraising so please bring a writing utensil
and paper with you. We will also be voting to extend the term of the awards
and historian chair so that it will end after Spring 2016. Finally if you
have made up missed mandatory events the website has been updated. Please
check your chapter hours and if feel that there has been a mistake in that
you should have been credited more attendance than you currently have, you
have from now until the end of the semester (May 1st) to try and work it
out with us or there is nothing we can do.

LFS

--
*Judiciary Board*
Alpha Phi Omega